- Upcoming Newfoundland 2016 Law Society presentation.
- Ms. Brown's testimony in Adams v. Canada (Attorney General)
- Order Canada Law Book's Damages: Estimating Pecuniary Loss, release #18 (November 2015), authored by Ms. Brown
- News and Updates
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- FATALITY CASES - Quantum Overview
- HALS/PALS Analyses1
- Checklists & Diaries
Economic Loss Calculators
Brown Economic Consulting offers 5 easy-to-use economic loss calculators for
quick, accurate, cost-effective damage estimates:
Brown Economic Consulting quantifies economic damages relating to loss of income, cost of care and loss of housekeeping capacity that occur due to personal injury or wrongful death.Quick Facts
- The CBA's New Brunswick branch has donated funds to the Canadian Bar Law for the Future Fund (LFFF) in recognition of Ms. Brown's legal education services to New Brunswick's Spring 2013 Program.
- Cara Brown attended the University of Calgary's Master of Arts (economics) program with Canada's former Prime Minister, Stephen Harper. Ms. Brown visited with Prime Minister Harper and other University of Calgary alumni at an exclusive luncheon of his classmates in Calgary on July 9, 2012.
- Brown Economic Consulting was profiled in the Calgary Herald on March 22, 2010.
- Cara Brown was profiled in Royal Bank Of Canada's Champions newsletter, fall 2004.
- Brown Economic Consulting was nominated for the Calgary Chamber Of Commerce Small Business Of The Year Award, 2002 .