Economic Loss Calculators
Brown Economic Consulting offers 5 easy-to-use economic loss calculators for
quick, accurate, cost-effective damage estimates:
Brown Economic Consulting quantifies economic damages relating to loss of income, cost of care and loss of housekeeping capacity that occur due to personal injury or wrongful death.Quick Facts - Cara Brown's bio
- The CBA's New Brunswick branch has donated funds to the Canadian Bar Law for the Future Fund (LFFF) in recognition of Ms. Brown's legal education services to New Brunswick's Spring 2013 Program.
- Cara Brown attended the University of Calgary's Master of Arts (economics) program with Canada's Prime Minister, Stephen Harper. Ms. Brown visited with Prime Minister Harper and other University of Calgary alumni at an exclusive luncheon of his classmates in Calgary on July 9, 2012.
- Brown Economic Consulting was profiled in the Calgary Herald on March 22, 2010.
- Cara Brown was profiled in Royal Bank Of Canada's Champions newsletter, fall 2004.
- Brown Economic Consulting was nominated for the Calgary Chamber Of Commerce Small Business Of The Year Award, 2002 .
 Brown Economic Consulting has also assessed loss of income using HALS/PALS research. HALS refers to the Health and Activity Limitation Survey and PALS refers to the Participation and Activity Limitation Survey.