- Mount Cashel testimony as reported in the Telegram June 2016
- Brown Economic Consulting testimony relied upon in Luft v. Zinkhofer 2016 ABQB 182: March 2016 newsletter edition
- Brown Economic Consulting testimony relied upon in Kitching v. Devlin 2016 ABQB 212: April 2016 newsletter edition
- Ms. Brown's testimony in Adams v. Canada (Attorney General)
- Order Canada Law Book's Damages: Estimating Pecuniary Loss, release #19 (September 2016), forthcoming
Economic Loss Calculators
Brown Economic Consulting offers 5 easy-to-use economic loss calculators for
quick, accurate, cost-effective damage estimates:
- Non-Pecuniary (free)
- Working Life/Life Expectancy (free)
- Present Value (free)
- Housekeeping (pay per use)
- Income Damages (pay per use)
» News and Updates
» Subscribe to our Newsletter
» FATALITY CASES - Quantum Overview
» HALS/PALS Analyses1
» Checklists & Diaries
Brown Economic Consulting quantifies economic damages relating to loss of income, cost of care and loss of housekeeping capacity that occur due to personal injury or wrongful death.Quick Facts
- The CBA's New Brunswick branch has donated funds to the Canadian Bar Law for the Future Fund (LFFF) in recognition of Ms. Brown's legal education services to New Brunswick's Spring 2013 Program.
- Cara Brown attended the University of Calgary's Master of Arts (economics) program with Canada's former Prime Minister, Stephen Harper. Ms. Brown visited with Prime Minister Harper and other University of Calgary alumni at an exclusive luncheon of his classmates in Calgary on July 9, 2012.
- Brown Economic Consulting was profiled in the Calgary Herald on March 22, 2010.
- Cara Brown was profiled in Royal Bank Of Canada's Champions newsletter, fall 2004.
- Brown Economic Consulting was nominated for the Calgary Chamber Of Commerce Small Business Of The Year Award, 2002 .